If Church Denominations Were Back to the Future Characters
Inspired by the very funny Keith Foskey over at the @ConversationswithaCalvinist we decided to throw up one of our own video. And yes, we understand some of these aren’t “denominations”, but it’s what fit best in the title. Let us know what you think in the comments, and who else we could have included with what clip! Enjoy!
- Prior to this point in time, somewhere in the past, the timeline skewed into this tangent, creating an alternate 1985.
- The future. I gotta check this out,
- Doc. Alright guys, listen, this is a blues riff in B. Watch me for the changes and try and keep up, okay?
- There's nothing to be scared of. All it takes is a little self -confidence. You know, if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.
- Think! I gotta have time to get them re -typed. Do you realize what would happen if I handed my reports in your handwriting?
- I'll get fired. Don't talk to anyone. Don't touch anything. Don't do anything.
- Don't interact with anyone. And try not to look at anything. You've got a real attitude problem,
- McFly. You're a slacker. You remind me of your father when he went here. He was a slacker, too.
- That was just a reflex action.
- It means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it.